HIKE THE BLUE MOUNTAINS
From AUD $265.00
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Location: New South Wales
- Product code: BM103
HIKE THE BLUE MOUNTAINS ITINERARY
Only 90 minutes from Sydney the scenery of the Blue Mountains is truly jaw dropping. See canyons, valleys, huge vertical sandstone cliffs and any number of beautiful waterfalls trickling slowly over ancient eroded escarpments. See some of Australia’s plethora of unique flora and fauna and to get an understanding of Australia outside of the Concrete Jungle. Additionally on this tour you will take a hike on one of any number of trails, tailored to your fitness and depending on weather conditions.
Tour inclusions are:
- Private transfers to and from your Sydney accommodation
- Private tour in Luxury spec vehicle
- Meet Australia’s iconic animals at Featherdale Wildlife park
- Visit isolated lookouts away from the crowds
- Enjoy a guided walk in the Blue Mountains National Park
- Learn about the area's unique flora and fauna through your guide
- Experience amazing views of the Three Sisters rock formation
- Enjoy an unguided hike with Picnic lunch at your leisure. We meet you at the end with...
- A glass of champagne with immemorial views- but only after your hike!
- Bottled water