SYDNEY SIGHTS Full Day Tour
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales
- Product code: FDCS
We then see the exclusive Eastern suburbs, home to the cities rich and famous! We visit the stunning Royal Botanic gardens with the superb views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, pass by the Naval base of Wooloomooloo and the party area of Kings Cross before delving into further into the Eastern Suburbs & onto the South Head at Watson's Bay. Onto Bondi- without a doubt Sydney’s and Australia’s most famous beach and a ‘must see’ on a visit to Sydney. Bondi is a lively neighbourhood centred around the famous beach. Enjoy some free time to grab a coffee & try the best biscuits in the world (included), cold drink or ice cream. Take a quick swim [water temperature raises up to 26 degrees Celsius in late summer] or walk along the shore feeling the sand between your toes as the water rushes over your feet.
Stopping for a brief walk & a photo at Darling harbour, we cross to the North side of the Harbour and go to see the beauty of Middle Harbour & the Northern Beaches. Elegant homes perched on hillsides over-look yachts moored out front. A little slice of paradise, home to picturesque lagoons and many of Sydney’s most beautiful & popular beaches, the area deserves a whole day unto itself to truly see it all. We will take a stroll and see the likes of Narrabeen, Collaroy, Dee Why & Freshwater (birthplace of Australian surfing), the ever popular Manly and enjoy a restaurant lunch (included).
From the North Head at Manly we take in the truly breath taking view of the stunning Harbour scenery. See the cliffs of the South Head and the entrance from the Pacific Ocean known as the ‘Gap’ with the city skyline off in the distance. We can end the tour with a Ferry ride back to Circular Quay (ferry ticket not included in tour) or a drive back into town.
- Private transfers to and from your Sydney accommodation
- Explore 'The Rocks' area, birthplace of modern Australia
- Take advantage of stunning photo opportunities from Sydney’s best lookouts including the Gap at South Head, Botanic Garden & Darling Harbour
- Discover the back roads to Watson's Bay through Sydney’s exclusive Eastern Suburbs
- Soak up the atmosphere at world famous Bondi Beach, take a swim (fresh soft towels provided) and/or grab a coffee (included)
- View Sydney’s magnificent historic buildings and landmarks
- Discover the stunning vistas of Middle Harbour
- Relax with a restaurant lunch
- See the famous Manly beach, Narrabeen, Collaroy, Dee Why & Freshwater- birthplace of Australian surfing
- Chocolate biscuits and bottled water included
- Possibly end the tour with a Ferry ride back to Circular Quay* (*ferry ticket not included in tour)